Attend our Open House Event to Interview for our Customer Service Representative position!
Walk-In’s Welcome! We will conduct interviews, administer typing test, and extend offers to qualified applicants for our next training start date.
*Please bring 2 Forms of ID for Employment Verification*
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers, responding to inquiries and questions, and providing information on program and service offerings. Two weeks paid training provided.
Operating Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST, Monday - Friday
Salary: $11.98 per hour plus monthly bonus!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Disability, and Life Insurance for employee only coverage is available at no cost to employees who work at least 40 hours per week. 401K Eligible. Employee Referral Program.
Job Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses, read verbatim to provide basic and claims specific information, and complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refer calls as required to Customer Service Representative II.
- May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months’ customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required or equivalent military experience.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times, follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, and adhere to privacy rules.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.