What you’ll be doing...
The Business Transformation Manager will work with Field Operation leaders to execute on a wide variety of improvement projects aimed at achieving the business's strategic and financial objectives. They will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to identify areas of opportunity, develop solutions and then drive full execution across the business. This position may be asked to drive business transformation efforts across one or more of our business units.
- Lead various types of business transformation initiatives including but not limited to VLSS Process Improvement and Design projects.
- Provide active leadership on key projects designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses, and improve customer experience.
- Facilitate team meetings, cross-functional workshops and VLSS work-outs.
- Serve as an effective change agent utilizing proper stakeholder analysis and change management techniques.
- Provide management with updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks.
- Maintain accurate and thorough project documentation/record keeping.
- Support others by providing just in time coaching on business transformation methodologies and tools.
- Be a liaison between business units on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience creating, developing and presenting Senior Executive Reviews, Project Overviews, and Operational Reviews to all levels of an organization.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- Project management experience.
- A focus on process and the customer experience.
- Experienced leader with proven facilitation, change management, and problem solving experience.
- Experience in handling confidential information appropriately.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.